RestBird is an All-in-One Rest development and autotesting tool set. the Core functions include Rest API building and AutoTest, Recoding and Replay, Mock Server, Task. Restbird is deployed via docker, and all project files are stored on host’s local filesystem, which can be easily managed by git, svn or any other version control system. Besides, you can use your favirovite code editor to edit the codes with the best efficiency.
- HTTP/HTTPS Rest Api Building and Test
- Environment and varibles are used for api building
- Recording and Replay to speedup Api building
- Mock Server support with highly programming ability
- Timer, load testing, email alerts are supported by task
- Projects management through git, svn or other version control tools
We discovered a minor vulnerability that might affect some apps using ReactDOMServer. We are releasing a patch version for every affected React minor release so that you can upgrade with no friction. Read on for more details.